Sunday, July 13, 2008

Simple Cushions


That gorgeous fabric I posted below was just waiting to be used....so I got to work and within an hour I had made 4 cushion covers for our black leather lounges. I didnt use a pattern and used one strip of fabric per cover. They were easy and my husband was very surprised that I made 4 so quickly!! Im very happy with how they turned out. With the cushion insert included they cost just over $6.00 each.
Edited to add I went back to Spotlight and managed to grab a few more metres of this delightful fabric and whipped up four more cushion covers. They are looking fab, even if I do say so myself. I think Hubby thinks Im now a domestic goddess. Now if only I could manage cleaning.....

5 comments:

Emma said...

Wow, these look amazing!Isn't it great how new cushions can change the whole look of a room!

Unknown said...

Hey! Great job!

Gilly said...

Love Love Love this fabric - you are a clever cookie! They will make a stunning sight on your black couch. I also love the pants further down your blog! Way to go.
xxGilly

Ellie said...

Love the fabric and the economy of it makes it even better. Well done.

I have fabric envy - everyone seems to buy really nice fabric that I never see at my SL

Ruth said...

oh, they're nice!!!! Love the fabric and it works so well as cushion covers. Love it.